home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Sunday, October 1, 2017

New Release with Little Blue Button Stamps!

This is my 2nd Post today!
For Dies R Us Challenge #82  Click HERE



Little Blue Button Stamps



Hello sweet friends!

Today, I will be sharing a brand new image with you from October's new release. The Little Blue Button Stamps Shop has released some amazing digital stamps for this new release as always and I am super excited to share with you what I created using this adorable digital stamp called, "Warm Day Anna"!

Here is my card!

I love this image! Just cute! So I printed my image out on GP cardstock and did a soft watercolor using my Real Brush Markers and a water brush. Once it dried naturally, I took my white gel pen to add in some highlights and a copic multi-liner to enhance her eye lashes and darken up the natural features of the eyes and freckles. 

I took my image and cut it out using the 3rd smallest die in the Spellbinder's  Nestabilities Marvelous Squares dies.  I then adhered that to a pretty pink panel that was cut out using the 2nd largest die in the same set. Then I adhered the entire thing to a beautiful fancy white card base. The card base was created by cutting the largest die out from the Spellbinder's Captivating Squares dies.  To finish off the card, I cut out one of the smallest dies from the Spellbinder's  Nestabilities Marvelous Squares dies and stamped the sentiments, "you're too kind" and "xoxo" in black momento ink. The stamps come from a My Creative Time stamp set. I took my hole punch, created the hole and ran through some raw hemp and tied it into a bow. I adhered this using a glue dot. 
          
Well I hope you enjoyed my card showing off this adorable "Warm Day Anna" image! Please remember to head on over to the LBBS Blog to check out the awesome projects that my design team sisters have created for you using October's New Release.  

Well thank you for stopping by today!
 I hope you have a wonderful, crafty day!
Until next time, Enjoy life's blessings~


5 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thank you for the challenge. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet image Jo! She is adorable and your coloring rocks! Love the shaped frame for the base to~Spectacular my friend!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the adorable image, spellbinder elegant square frame dies and awesome coloring!!Absolutely BEAUTIFUL my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~