home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, May 29, 2017

Winners FFC #189 announced~


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #189!  We had 33 awesome entries!!
Are you one of them lucky ones???


Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #189


                        #14----->  Vivian Foo
                       #18----->  Cicci with the Pen
                       #29----->  Ma-Mi

And now our winner of the 4 digital 

images from the LBBS online store! 
Little Blue Button Stamps 
#09 Monika Reeck


All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


6 comments:

  1. yayy so happy to read my name as the winner yippieee..will emailing you soon...many thanks Random.org and DT ladies to like my Butterfly card..
    Jo..I will mailing you soon
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnak you for pick my creation as top 3 !! Congratulations to all others!!! HUGS!!! Cicci with the pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all ladies yaayyy
    wonderful cards ladies
    I am so happy being the prize winner
    I just mailing Jo
    many thanks for like my butterfly card
    hugs hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all winner...
    I am so happy as the prize winner yaay
    Jo I have mailing you...hope get reply soon..
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~