home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, July 29, 2016

FFC #149 "Anything Goes"


Hello sweet friends!
Welcome to another Fun~day Friday Challenge!! 


 This week's Challenge:
"Anything Goes"
Create a card, layout or project of your choice!

Our Sponsors this week are:
Little Blue Button Stamps
  The winner will win 4 digital stamps of their choice!
AND
Di's Digis
The winner will win a $12 voucher to the Di's Digis Store!
 So make sure to play along this week~


    Starts: Friday, July 29th   12:00AM

Ends:  Friday, Aug. 05th   6:00PM
(Eastern time)

I used the sweet image, Decorating Christmas Tree Regina by Little Blue Button Stamps  for my card today. I thought I might as well get a start on my Christmas cards early! So here is my card.

I printed the image out on some Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored it using some copic markers and some glitter gels. I really love how sparkly this image is in real life but for some reason, I couldn't get a good photo to show it. Trust me though, it is sparkling!  I then cut out my image using a spellbinders rectangle die. I popped up the image and adhered it to a piece of red holly paper from October Afternoon and then adhered that down to a piece of green cardstock base from my stash. The sentiment is from Cardz Tv and to finish it off, I added a few Christmas brads, again from October Afternoon. Hope you like!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #160
Now let's see what the FFC Design Team has created for this Challenge:
TEAM B
Joyce 

AJ 





What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.

2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge

3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.

5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until August 05th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of August 08th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings~
Thanks for stopping by!



11 comments:

  1. Super cute card Jo! Regina is beautiful and colored perfectly! I love the panel you stamped her on! The little flair buttons are a fun addition! So cute!
    I am so happy to get some time to come play in some challenges again! Summer has been crazy busy~looking forward to the fall when things will slow down...yikes, did I just say that?! I love summer!
    Have a great day and thanks for a fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas card is so cute Jo, that is an adorable image and you colored it beautifully! Great job by the DT! Thanks for another fun challenge!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting another fun challenge!!Wonderful DT inspiration!
    I absolutely love your beautiful Christmas card my friend!!I love the adorable image, sparkle and brads!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Jo!! The image is so gorgeous!! You colored it perfectly!! I love the details you added!! It's so fabulous my friend!! All of the DT projects are awesome!! Thanks for another fun challenge!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the chall, gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet retro Christmas card, Jo. It reminds me of the "hoppin'" sounds we played while decorating our tree! Thank you for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cute Christmas card, Jo! Such a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured! I like your DT's projects too! Thanks for a fun challenge - my favourite theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Jo especially that gorgeous die you have used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I really love the die you used to cut out your image; so elegant looking. Sorry I'm so late in commenting . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really great card - love the lacy frame you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Digital Delights.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~