home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sunny Skies~

Hello Friends! Hope all is well in your part of the world today! I was looking outside my living room window and saw how bright and sunny it was and it made me think of the new Lawn Fawn stamp set Sunny Skies. I just adore Lawn Fawn stamps and this set has to be my favorite! I just love the beautiful smileys that come along with this cheery and bright set. For my card today, I used Mojo Monday's Sketch 246 .


Here is my card:


Basically almost everything I used is Lawn Fawn! The white and black cardstock is from Bazzill. I paper pieced the sun and kites using papers from Lawn Fawn's Bright side petite 6x6 paper pad. I stamped the clouds using my momento summer sky ink and colored the kite tails using my copics Y08 and G14.

 

The kites, sun and the panel they are on, are all mounted on with foam adhesive for some added dimension. I tied cute bows using Lawn Fawn's Lawn trimmings cord and decided to put them in the squares for a cute look to compliment the smile on the sun's face! I even finished off the inside of the card using one of the sentiments in this stamp set that says, "You are my sunshine" and used some of the chevron patterned paper from the petite bright side paper pad.


Well thats it for my card today! I am entering this in the Mojo Monday challenge this week. Just a reminder that tomorrow the design team and I, over at Just A Scrappin' will be showcasing some fabulous projects to inspire you so be sure to stop by the blog and stop back here! You won't want to miss all the fun!

6 comments:

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~